Spring Flower Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn ordinary cupcakes into spring flowers with easy decorating tips to make Spring Flower Cupcakes, using mini candies like jelly beans, Jordan almonds, licorice and more. Perfect for showers, weddings, graduation or any party.
What You'll Need
- 24 homemade or prepared standard cupcakes or 48 mini cupcakes (or a combination)
- 1 (16-ounce) can vanilla frosting
- Assorted food colors (green, yellow, red, purple, orange)
- Assorted jelly beans (suggested flavors include Orange Juice, Bubble Gum, French Vanilla, Island Punch, Sour Lemon, Cantaloupe, and Cotton Candy)
- Bunny Corn
- Fruit Sours
- Jordan Almonds
- Licorice Pastels
- Mint Cremes
What to Do
- Divide and tint vanilla frosting to desired colors with food colors. Cover frosting with plastic wrap until ready to use.
- Choose desired cupcake and frosting color. Spread frosting on top of cupcake. Arrange jelly beans, side by side, along outside edge of cupcake. Continue with another color jelly beans. Insert a few licorice pastels in center.
- Have fun mixing and matching the cupcakes and candies to create eye-catching spring flower designs.
This recipe was developed especially for Jelly Belly® by our friends Karen Tack and Alan Richardson, authors of the best-selling books “Hello, Cupcake!” and "What's New, Cupcake?"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!