Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The fresh flavors of lemon, raspberry, and coconut combine to form one taste bud-tantalizing cupcake! You won't believe these Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes start with a boxed cake mix.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 24 fresh raspberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about half full. Place 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves into center of batter in each cup. Top with a spoonful of batter.
- Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine vanilla frosting, lemon extract, and yellow food coloring; mix well. Frost cooled cupcakes; sprinkle with coconut, and place a raspberry in center of each cupcake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether love is in the air, or you're just hanging out with a good friend, we have the perfect dinner for two! Our Garlic Steamed Clams are seasoned to perfection! Plus, when you serve 'em up with a side of cheesy bread, we bet that no matter what the occasion, you'll have a night to remember!