Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The fresh flavors of lemon, raspberry, and coconut combine to form one taste bud-tantalizing cupcake! You won't believe these Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes start with a boxed cake mix.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 24 fresh raspberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about half full. Place 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves into center of batter in each cup. Top with a spoonful of batter.
- Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine vanilla frosting, lemon extract, and yellow food coloring; mix well. Frost cooled cupcakes; sprinkle with coconut, and place a raspberry in center of each cupcake.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.