Fourth of July Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No Independence Day celebration is complete without our patriotic 4th of July Cupcakes! Fresh berries dress up an easy, store-bought frosting for a fun and festive touch.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container white frosting
- 24 fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Spread frosting over cooled cupcakes then decorate by placing 1 raspberry in center of each cupcake and 8 blueberries in a circle around each raspberry.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!