Fourth of July Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No Independence Day celebration is complete without our patriotic 4th of July Cupcakes! Fresh berries dress up an easy, store-bought frosting for a fun and festive touch.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container white frosting
- 24 fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Spread frosting over cooled cupcakes then decorate by placing 1 raspberry in center of each cupcake and 8 blueberries in a circle around each raspberry.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!