Lemon Coconut Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Lemon Coconut Cupcakes are perfect for those springtime get-togethers. Complete with lemony fresh flavors and and toasted coconut, these are sure to be a family favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food color
- 1 cup shredded coconut, toasted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 (12-cup) muffin tins with paper liners.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, filling each cup about 1/3 full. Place 1/2 teaspoon lemon curd into center of batter in each cup. Top with a spoonful of batter. Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine vanilla frosting, lemon extract, and yellow food color; mix well. Frost cooled cupcakes and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!