The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Lemon Coconut Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
These Lemon Coconut Cupcakes are perfect for those springtime get-togethers. Complete with lemony fresh flavors and and toasted coconut, these are sure to be a family favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food color
- 1 cup shredded coconut, toasted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 (12-cup) muffin tins with paper liners.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, filling each cup about 1/3 full. Place 1/2 teaspoon lemon curd into center of batter in each cup. Top with a spoonful of batter. Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine vanilla frosting, lemon extract, and yellow food color; mix well. Frost cooled cupcakes and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!