Key Lime Pie Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a fun way to share tropical goodness with your friends, bake up these Key Lime Pie Cupcakes. These cupcakes are just the right amount of tart and sweet, making them oh-so-delicious. Topping them with graham cracker crumbs and a little key lime wedge is the perfect finishing touch!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- Zest of 1 key lime
- 1 (22-ounce) can key lime pie filling, divided
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 20 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, eggs, water, oil, key lime juice, and lime zest until thoroughly combined. Spoon batter evenly into paper liners.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Using an apple corer or paring knife, cut a hole in center of cupcakes, being sure not to cut all the way through bottom; remove center. Reserve 1/2 cup of pie filling; fill holes evenly with remaining pie filling (see Note); set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, the reserved 1/2 cup pie filling, and vanilla until creamy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth. Evenly frost cupcakes then sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Place filling in resealable plastic bag and cut off a small corner to fill cupcakes without making a mess.
- Can't find any key limes? No worries - you can use limes and lime juice with equally tasty results!
- Here's a simple key lime pie recipe that's sure to please and easy to make!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 385
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 324mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 58g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 49g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!