Cinnamon Walnut Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Cinnamon Walnut Cupcakes are the perfect amount of sweet and savory. If you're looking for a comforting treat to bake on a cozy night in, then we can bet you've found a winner!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit baking mix, both sugars, 1/3 cup walnuts, cinnamon, egg, milk, and sour cream. Stir until just moistened. Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Frost tops with cream cheese frosting and sprinkle with remaining walnuts.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!