Cinnamon Walnut Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Cinnamon Walnut Cupcakes are the perfect amount of sweet and savory. If you're looking for a comforting treat to bake on a cozy night in, then we can bet you've found a winner!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit baking mix, both sugars, 1/3 cup walnuts, cinnamon, egg, milk, and sour cream. Stir until just moistened. Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Frost tops with cream cheese frosting and sprinkle with remaining walnuts.