The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Fast and Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 30 cupcakes
At your next Halloween party, your little ghosts and goblins will all turn friendly when you serve these decorated chocolate cupcakes that are monstrously good!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 30 flat-bottomed ice cream cones (see Note)
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 30 peanut butter cups, liners removed
- Black decorating gel
- 60 candy eyes, or small candies (see Note)
- 60 small green candies
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill ice cream cones half-full with cake batter and place in muffin pans. Bake according to package directions for cupcakes. Let cool on wire rack.
- Frost top of cupcakes and place a peanut butter cup (right-side up) on top of each.
- Using black gel, attach candy eyes and draw a mouth on the bottom half of the cone. At the top of the cone, make stitches with black gel. For bolts, attach green candy to each side of cone with black gel. Cover loosely until ready to serve.
- If they're available, use green ice cream cones and, if you can't find candy eyes, create eyes using old-fashioned button candy.
- Looking for more great Halloween cupcakes like this one? Be sure to check out our collection of Spooky Halloween Cupcake Ideas: 7 Easy Halloween Cupcakes.
Sep 10, 2012
I really like this idea. I'm always looking for something different to do. It sounds pretty cute frighteningly cute that is. Thanks
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.