The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Vanilla Cupcakes with Bacon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Kick up the flavor in your favorite, classic vanilla cupcakes by topping 'em off with a little crumbled bacon. Our Vanilla Cupcakes with Bacon will be the hit of your bake sale!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package vanilla cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and vanilla. Add eggs, beating well after each addition. Equally divide batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Garnish with bacon.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.