We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're in for a treat when you bite into these cupcakes. Sink your teeth into chocolaty frosting and fluffy yellow cake to find a tasty surprise...creamy, rich, fudge! Our Fudge-Filled Cupcakes are fabulous!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16-ounce) can chocolate frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on low speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until creamy.
- Place 1/4 cup chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high about 30 seconds, or until melted; stir until smooth. Beat melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture. With a spoon, stir in remaining chocolate chips; set aside.
- Fill each muffin cup two-thirds full with cake batter. Drop a heaping teaspoon of cream cheese mixture in center of batter in each cup.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in cake part comes out clean. When cooled, top cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"