We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cupcakes are all the rage now, and these flowery ones are sure to make a splash when you serve 'em! You can make these springy cupcakes at home for a fraction of what they cost at the bakery, and they'll look like you fussed, even though you didn't!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package devil's food cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1/4 teaspoon green food color
- 18 large marshmallows
- 18 small gumdrops
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Stir the toffee chips into the cake batter; mix well and fill the baking cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcakes comes out clean; cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine frosting and food color; mix well. Cover the tops of the cupcakes with the green frosting.
- With scissors, cut 7 petal-shaped pieces from each marshmallow. Place a gumdrop in the center of each cupcake and place petals around the gumdrops, forming flowers. Serve, or cover until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 345mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!