We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cupcakes are all the rage now, and these flowery ones are sure to make a splash when you serve 'em! You can make these springy cupcakes at home for a fraction of what they cost at the bakery, and they'll look like you fussed, even though you didn't!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package devil's food cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1/4 teaspoon green food color
- 18 large marshmallows
- 18 small gumdrops
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Stir the toffee chips into the cake batter; mix well and fill the baking cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcakes comes out clean; cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine frosting and food color; mix well. Cover the tops of the cupcakes with the green frosting.
- With scissors, cut 7 petal-shaped pieces from each marshmallow. Place a gumdrop in the center of each cupcake and place petals around the gumdrops, forming flowers. Serve, or cover until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 361
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 345mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you serve this as a snack or a side dish, it's sure to be a hit. Golden and crispy potato wedges pair perfectly with our creamy avocado dip. It's hard not to get addicted to our recipe for Crispy Potato Wedges with California Dip; it's that good.