We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy activity to do with the kids. Have 'em decorate these chocolate-frosted yellow cupcakes with colorful candies. Use whatever candies you have on hand, and these will truly be Anytime Cupcakes.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
- 2 cups candy-coated chocolate candies, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to package directions; cool completely.
- Spread frosting over cooled cupcakes. Arrange chocolate candies in the shape of a flower, as shown in photo.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.