Perfect Egg Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're having lunch at home, going to a barbecue or spending a day in the park for a picnic, our Perfect Egg Salad is yummy no matter where you eat it!
What You'll Need:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, chop or mash eggs to desired consistency with a fork.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You can try lots of interesting add-ins, like chopped olives, sliced mushrooms, chopped red and green bell peppers (they're so colorful!), crushed potato chips, canned French fried onions, even some tuna fish (one of our favorites!), cooked pasta (it gives you something to bite into), or paprika for that extra hit of spice! Whatever way you choose, it's sure to be one of the best egg salad recipes ever!
- If you're looking for another potluck deli salad, check out our Creamy Cucumber Salad.
If you love this recipe for Perfect Egg Salad, then just wait untill you see all our other yummy egg salad recipes. Click here to view our collection of 7 Deliciously Easy Egg Salad Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.