We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody loves the roar of the ocean and the roar of the crowd. So why not have the best of both with this salad that's sure to make waves?!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound small seashell pasta
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen cooked large shrimp, thawed and drained
What to Do
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the shrimp; mix well. Add the shrimp and cooled pasta and toss to combine. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.