We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is great for a light summer dinner or you can take it to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound twist pasta
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, and pepper; mix well. Add pasta and remaining ingredients. Toss until well combined; cover, and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
If you love our Tuna Twist, then we're sure you'll love our collection of Divine Deli Salads!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 14 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- Country Coleslaw
- Southern Slaw
- 56 Divine Deli Salad Recipes
- Kitchen Sink Macaroni Salad
- Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More
- Our 10 Best Coleslaw Recipes
- Vinegar Slaw
- Old Fashioned Coleslaw