Taco Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Taco Potato Salad is a new take on an old-summer classic. It's got a Tex-Mex twist, with all your favorite taco tastes, like black olives and tortilla chips! The editors at the Test Kitchen loved this, and we bet your family will too! So the next time you're grillin' up burgers or hot dogs, change it up with our scrumptious potato salad recipe!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds white potatoes
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (1.25-ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups coarsely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 20 to 25 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and taco seasoning; mix well.
- Cut potatoes into ½-inch chunks and place in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture and remaining ingredients to potatoes and mix until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more ways to spice-up your potato salad recipe? Then you have to check out our Asian Potato Salad, and of course, this All-in-One Chicken Potato Salad is sure to be a hit!
- For more Tex-Mex Favorites, check out our Beefy Taco Bake, this oh-so-yummy Chicken Chile Relleno, and you won't be able to get enough of this Famous Fish Taco Dip!
- Did you try this dish for the 4th of July! We bet it'll be a hit. Oh, and hey, whenever you make it, we love your feedback so leave a comment below for us!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more scrumtious deli side dishes, download oure free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 775
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 47g 72 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 1,523mg 63 %
- Total Carbohydrates 76g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.7g 35 %
- Sugars 5.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.