Taco Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Potato salad lovers will rejoice in this novel twist on a favorite cold summer salad. Boasting a fiesta of flavors, our Taco Potato Salad is sure to be the talk of your patio party.
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds white potatoes
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup coarsely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and taco seasoning; mix well.
- Cut cooled potatoes into chunks and place in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture and remaining ingredients to potatoes and mix until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For another international potato salad treat, try our Asian Potato Salad!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 687
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 40g 61 %
- Saturated Fat 8.9g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 1,393mg 58 %
- Total Carbohydrates 75g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.1g 32 %
- Sugars 9.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!