Taco Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Taco Potato Salad is a new take on an old-summer classic. It's got a Tex-Mex twist, with all your favorite taco tastes, like black olives and tortilla chips! The editors at the Test Kitchen loved this, and we bet your family will too! So the next time you're grillin' up burgers or hot dogs, change it up with our scrumptious potato salad recipe!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds white potatoes
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (1.25-ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups coarsely crushed ranch-flavored tortilla chips
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 20 to 25 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and taco seasoning; mix well.
- Cut potatoes into ½-inch chunks and place in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture and remaining ingredients to potatoes and mix until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Looking for more ways to spice-up your potato salad recipe? Then you have to check out our Asian Potato Salad, and of course, this All-in-One Chicken Potato Salad is sure to be a hit!
- For more Tex-Mex Favorites, check out our Beefy Taco Bake, this oh-so-yummy Chicken Chile Relleno, and you won't be able to get enough of this Famous Fish Taco Dip!
- Did you try this dish for the 4th of July! We bet it'll be a hit. Oh, and hey, whenever you make it, we love your feedback so leave a comment below for us!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more scrumtious deli side dishes, download oure free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 819
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 47g 72 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 1,531mg 64 %
- Total Carbohydrates 89g 30 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.7g 35 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!