We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Coleslaw is an almost universal dish, and everybody has his or her own way of making it. If you've got a favorite, fine. But Sunny Slaw is a simple one that works every time!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons grated or minced onion
- 1/2 medium-sized green cabbage, shredded or 6 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, oil, salt, and onion.
- Place shredded cabbage in a large bowl, pour dressing over cabbage, and toss.
- Transfer slaw to a salad bowl and arrange shredded carrots around top to form a decorative border.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!