Sliced Red Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn any backyard barbecue into a reason to celebrate by serving up this Sliced Red Potato Salad. Featuring crisp-cooked bacon and tender red potatoes, this potato salad is celebration-worthy!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds small red creamer potatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, place potatoes, water, and salt. Cover and microwave 12 to 13 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Add bacon, mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and black pepper to potatoes; mix well. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve warm.
The skin of whole potatoes must be pierced a few times with a fork or knife before baking or microwaving. Doing this keeps the steam from building up inside the potatoes and causing them to burst!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 307
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.2g 14 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 1,006mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 8.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.