Sliced Red Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn any backyard barbecue into a reason to celebrate by serving up this Sliced Red Potato Salad. Featuring crisp-cooked bacon and tender red potatoes, this potato salad is celebration-worthy!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds small red creamer potatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, place potatoes, water, and salt. Cover and microwave 12 to 13 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Add bacon, mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and black pepper to potatoes; mix well. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve warm.
The skin of whole potatoes must be pierced a few times with a fork or knife before baking or microwaving. Doing this keeps the steam from building up inside the potatoes and causing them to burst!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 329
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 1,010mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %