Sliced Red Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn any backyard barbecue into a reason to celebrate by serving up this Sliced Red Potato Salad. Featuring crisp-cooked bacon and tender red potatoes, this potato salad is celebration-worthy!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds small red creamer potatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, place potatoes, water, and salt. Cover and microwave 12 to 13 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Add bacon, mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and black pepper to potatoes; mix well. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve warm.
The skin of whole potatoes must be pierced a few times with a fork or knife before baking or microwaving. Doing this keeps the steam from building up inside the potatoes and causing them to burst!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.