We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beans, beans, beans...yes, you get the taste, texture and nutrition of three kinds of beans in this easy salad that's perfect for picnics, parties and any time!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/3 cup sliced scallion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, and pepper; mix well. Add the remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving
Recipe courtesy of and adapted from Mizkan Americas, Inc.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!