We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beans, beans, beans...yes, you get the taste, texture and nutrition of three kinds of beans in this easy salad that's perfect for picnics, parties and any time!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/3 cup sliced scallion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, and pepper; mix well. Add the remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving
Recipe courtesy of and adapted from Mizkan Americas, Inc.
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- Reuben Macaroni Salad
- "German" Coleslaw
- Italian Tortellini Salad
- Amish Potato Salad
- Kitchen Sink Macaroni Salad
- 56 Divine Deli Salad Recipes
- How to Make Chicken Salad: 15 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes
- Captain's Coleslaw
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 17 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes