We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beans, beans, beans...yes, you get the taste, texture and nutrition of three kinds of beans in this easy salad that's perfect for picnics, parties and any time!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/3 cup sliced scallion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, and pepper; mix well. Add the remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving
Recipe courtesy of and adapted from Mizkan Americas, Inc.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.