Marinated Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This crunchy and delicious homemade marinated cucumber salad offers welcoming garden-fresh taste in every bite. It's a super deli salad to serve with any of your favorite dishes!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 3 cucumbers, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine hot water, sugar, and Italian dressing. Add cucumbers and onions.
- Mix well then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
The longer you let the cucumbers marinate, the more flavorful they become. If you like them really crispy, then you should plan to eat them within a day (which should be no problem since, once you start, it’s hard to stop)!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 10 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Cool Cucumber Salad
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- Country Coleslaw
- Kitchen Sink Macaroni Salad
- Southern Slaw
- German Potato Salad
- How to Make Chicken Salad: 15 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes
- "German" Coleslaw
- Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More