Marinated Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This crunchy and delicious homemade marinated cucumber salad offers welcoming garden-fresh taste in every bite. It's a super deli salad to serve with any of your favorite dishes!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 3 cucumbers, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine hot water, sugar, and Italian dressing. Add cucumbers and onions.
- Mix well then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
The longer you let the cucumbers marinate, the more flavorful they become. If you like them really crispy, then you should plan to eat them within a day (which should be no problem since, once you start, it’s hard to stop)!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.