10 Ways with Pears
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pears are a fall fruit favorite, and it's easy to see why once you learn these simple ways to prepare them. From poached pears to pear desserts, you'll find yourself wanting to make these easy pear recipes all year long.
Pear Dessert Recipes
Pear dessert recipes are an obvious choice when you're wondering what to do with those pretty fall pears. Caramel and pear make a perfect pair in our cake, and store-bought puff pastry makes this tart a cinch.
Poached Pear Recipes
Poaching pears is a perfect way to serve them since they have such a pretty shape. Cooking them slowly in liquid ensures the best pear flavor, and these recipes using cinnamon candies or chocolate offer a special twist on the ordinary.
Pears for Dinner
Pears even offer something special to your lunch or dinner menu. Try this pasta salad packed with all your favorite autumn flavors, or turkey and pear kebabs for a novel meal the kids will even love.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!
- Confetti Frittata
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes