10 Ways with Pears
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pears are a fall fruit favorite, and it's easy to see why once you learn these simple ways to prepare them. From poached pears to pear desserts, you'll find yourself wanting to make these easy pear recipes all year long.
Pear Dessert Recipes
Pear dessert recipes are an obvious choice when you're wondering what to do with those pretty fall pears. Caramel and pear make a perfect pair in our cake, and store-bought puff pastry makes this tart a cinch.
Poached Pear Recipes
Poaching pears is a perfect way to serve them since they have such a pretty shape. Cooking them slowly in liquid ensures the best pear flavor, and these recipes using cinnamon candies or chocolate offer a special twist on the ordinary.
Pears for Dinner
Pears even offer something special to your lunch or dinner menu. Try this pasta salad packed with all your favorite autumn flavors, or turkey and pear kebabs for a novel meal the kids will even love.
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Best Buttermilk Recipes: 12 Recipes with Buttermilk
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes