Our 100 Best Recipes of 2012
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've reached the end of the year, and we've got the best of the best, picked by you, the readers, all in one handy collection. Our 100 Best Recipes of 2012 includes all of the highlights, from the best breakfast recipes to the best dinner recipes to our decadent dessert finale. (And boy, did y'all like desserts!) Reflect on a year's worth of tasty dishes, and figure out what you're making in 2013 and beyond!
Best Breakfast Recipes
Best Casserole Recipes
Best Dinner Recipes
Best Soups, Chilis, and Side Dish Recipes
Best Dessert Recipes
Can't get enough? Make sure to check out your Top 100 Recipes from 2011 for even more cooking fun!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
- The Best Old-Fashioned Recipe Collection: 12 Cafeteria-Inspired Recipes