Our 100 Best Recipes of 2012
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've reached the end of the year, and we've got the best of the best, picked by you, the readers, all in one handy collection. Our 100 Best Recipes of 2012 includes all of the highlights, from the best breakfast recipes to the best dinner recipes to our decadent dessert finale. (And boy, did y'all like desserts!) Reflect on a year's worth of tasty dishes, and figure out what you're making in 2013 and beyond!
Best Breakfast Recipes
Best Casserole Recipes
Best Dinner Recipes
Best Soups, Chilis, and Side Dish Recipes
Best Dessert Recipes
Can't get enough? Make sure to check out your Top 100 Recipes from 2011 for even more cooking fun!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- "Back Around the Table" with David Venable
- Traditional Southern Desserts: Top 10 Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes