Tex-Mex Holiday Feast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether Tex-Mex food is true to your roots or not, this yummy meal sure is fit for a holiday! Select a few recipes or make 'em all, for a feast that'll have you and the gang singing, "Feliz Navidad!". Tex-Mex is a fusion of Mexican and American cuisine that's popular all across the great state of Texas, and even in places beyond! From our cheesy starters in Queso Dip and Fiesta Quesadilla Melts to our scintillating Mexican Ice Cream Balls and Dessert Tacos, we've got everything you need to make this Christmas (or even Three Kings' Day!) a fantastic fiesta.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!
- Confetti Frittata
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- 12 Throwback Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipes
- 18 Easy Bakery Recipes
- Round Up! Top 15 Food Trends from 2020
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook