The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Comfort Food for the Soul: 40 of Our Best Stews and Easy Soup Recipes
Tex-Mex Holiday Feast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Whether Tex-Mex food is true to your roots or not, this yummy meal sure is fit for a holiday! Select a few recipes or make 'em all, for a feast that'll have you and the gang singing, "Feliz Navidad!". Tex-Mex is a fusion of Mexican and American cuisine that's popular all across the great state of Texas, and even in places beyond! From our cheesy starters in Queso Dip and Fiesta Quesadilla Melts to our scintillating Mexican Ice Cream Balls and Dessert Tacos, we've got everything you need to make this Christmas (or even Three Kings' Day!) a fantastic fiesta.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Sunday Dinner Recipes: 25 Potluck Recipes for Church Supper
- Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Round Up! Top 15 Food Trends from 2021