The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Egg and Sausage Breakfast Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Let your microwave cut the cooking time and get ready for a delicious Egg and Sausage Breakfast Sandwich sure to start your day off right!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon cooked turkey sausage, crumbled
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 English muffin, split, toasted
- 1 tablespoon shredded Swiss cheese
What to Do
- Line bottom of 8-ounce microwaveable cup or bowl with turkey sausage. Pour egg over.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Continue to microwave 15 to 30 seconds longer, or until egg is almost set. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Place on English muffin and top with cheese. Serve immediately.
Please remember that microwave ovens vary, so adjust your cooking time accordingly.
- Be sure not to overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after they're removed from the microwave.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!