Greek Island Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Even though a frittata is a "loaded" omelet, it's still pretty easy to make. So if you like to keep things simple, and if you like dishes with a foreign flair, this one's for you!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cups Tater Tots (about 1/3 of a 2-pound package)
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown lamb over high heat 5 to 6 minutes; drain off excess liquid, place lamb in a medium-sized bowl, and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat oil over high heat; add Tater Tots and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, spinach, cheese, oregano, and salt until well mixed. Pour over Tater Tots and reduce heat to low.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring until almost set. Sprinkle with lamb and cover until completely set. Cut into wedges and serve.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.