Overstuffed Mushroom Omelet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Eggs are one of the fastest foods we can make, and when we team them with sauteed mushrooms, they're also one of the most delicious. Our Overstuffed Mushroom Omelet isn't just for breakfast -- it can serve as a great lunch or light supper, too.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
What To Do:
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper and saute 3 to 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are golden; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet. Add eggs and stir gently 1 minute; stop stirring and allow egg to set up for 1 to 2 minutes. Top eggs with half the mushroom mixture, sprinkle with Swiss cheese, and fold in half. Top with remaining mushroom mixture and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 309
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 64 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 415mg 138 %
- Sodium 563mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 3.5g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 3 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.