Eggs Benedict Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
This Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe will transform your Mother's Day brunch ideas. It's a make-ahead take on the classic eggs benedict recipe that will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates, they'll be showering you with compliments! Don't be afraid to share this easy eggs benedict recipe with friends -- everyone will want to try it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package English muffins, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (6-ounce) package Canadian bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups shredded muenster cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (0.9-ounce) packet hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
What to Do
- Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Layer half the English muffin pieces, half the bacon, and half the cheese. Repeat layers one more time.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Evenly pour egg mixture over casserole and cover with aluminum foil.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake covered casserole 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggs are set. Drizzle warmed hollandaise sauce over casserole, sprinkle with chives, and serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!