We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a quiche that tastes like a supreme pizza! Our Quiche Italiano is stuffed with veggies, pepperoni, and of course...lots of cheese! If you're looking for a tasty new way to enjoy quiche, then this recipe is perfect for you.
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) frozen pie crust, thawed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup (1 ounce) pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Layer pie crust with 1 cup of cheese, then spaghetti sauce, pepperoni, green pepper, onion, and remaining cheese.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, heavy cream, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly and pour over filling.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is golden and a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes, then cut into wedges.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!