Steakhouse Onion Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist. The best part? Our scrumptious Steakhouse Onion Quiche will be a fast favorite for everything from a hearty breakfast to a change of pace dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced top sirloin steak, cut in 1/2-inch by 2-inch strips
- 2 (7.6 ounce) wedges Steakhouse Onion Cheddar cheese, shredded (see tip)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate and flute edges. (Let us show you how to flute like an expert with our How to Decorate Pie Crusts video!)
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter; sauté steak 2 to 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain excess liquid and set aside.
- Place half the shredded cheese in the pie crust, then top with the strips of steak and top with the remaining cheese. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, half-and-half, and pepper; slowly pour over the cheese, allowing it to level off.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until center is set. Allow the quiche to set up 20 minutes before cutting into slices.
Test Kitchen Tips
- We loved to serve this delicious quiche with crispy onion rings on top! Take your favorite frozen onion rings and pop them in the oven while the quiche is baking. Yum!
- You can usually find Steakhouse Cheddar Cheese with all the other pre-cut wedged cheese in your market. If not, you can substitute cheddar cheese tossed with a package of dry onion soup mix.
- If you love this, check out our collection of Fancy-Dancy Quiches! You're gonna love the original take on quiche recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 626
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 47g 72 %
- Saturated Fat 25g 127 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 25g 50 %
- Cholesterol 214mg 71 %
- Sodium 713mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.