Coffee Cup Scramble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to skip breakfast with this quick and easy recipe for Coffee Cup Scramble. It cooks up fast in the microwave for a healthy way to start your day.
What You'll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
What To Do:
- Coat a 12-ounce microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray. Add eggs and milk; beat until blended.
- Microwave 45 seconds at high power; stir. Microwave 30 to 45 seconds more, or until eggs are almost set (see Note).
- Top with cheese, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Since microwave ovens vary, you may need to adjust the cooking time.
Recipe courtesy of www.incredibleegg.org.
Also check out our Egg & Cheese Wrap for another quick 'n' easy microwave breakfast recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Pizza Breakfast Skillet
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Christmas Morning Breakfasts: 25 Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups