Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise, yolks removed
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers, plus extra for garnish
What to Do
- In a food processor, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, paprika, cheese, and peppers; process until smooth.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on serving platter. Garnish with extra peppers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you'd like to make a few more varieties of deviled eggs for your spread, then check out our collection of Simple Deviled Eggs Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.