Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise, yolks removed
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers, plus extra for garnish
What to Do
- In a food processor, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, paprika, cheese, and peppers; process until smooth.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on serving platter. Garnish with extra peppers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you'd like to make a few more varieties of deviled eggs for your spread, then check out our collection of Simple Deviled Eggs Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!