Breakfast Croissant Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is definitely not your ordinary breakfast sandwich. With Havarti (or your favorite) sliced cheese, tomatoes and scrambled eggs on fresh croissants, this breakfast sandwich is sure to grab the attention of your sleepy heads!
What You'll Need
- 4 medium-sized croissants
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 4 slices Havarti cheese, cut in half diagonally
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut croissants in half lengthwise and place bottom halves on a baking sheet. Place 2 plum tomato slices evenly on each croissant bottom.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add egg mixture and scramble until firm but not browned.
- Spoon scrambled eggs equally onto each croissant bottom. Place a piece of cheese over the eggs and replace the top of each croissant. Place another piece of cheese over the top of each croissant.
- Bake 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.