Spook-tacular Halloween Breakfast
Don't be scared to try this tasty Halloween breakfast idea!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you serve this for breakfast or for Brinner (that’s when you serve breakfast for dinner), watch all your ghosts and goblins come running to the table for this. And since it starts off with a few supermarket refrigerated and frozen shortcuts, you know it’s gonna be easy and tasty. That means lots of …”BOO IT’S SO GOOD!!”
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent dough
- 6 refrigerated precooked sausage links
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Ketchup for garnish
What to Do
To learn how to make this spook-tacular breakfast recipe, head over to Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
- We've got more Halloween recipes right here! Try our Dreadful Halloween Dinner Ideas, or our Petrifying Halloween Snacks!
- Plus if you're having a Halloween party, serve up one of our Spooky Halloween Party Recipes.
- When it comes to dessert, try our Dark Chocolate Halloween Chip Cookies and our Halloween "Scream" Cheese Brownies!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.