South of the Border Cheese Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you can make this combination of great tastes right at home, there's no need to head south of the border!
What You'll Need
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (½ pint) heavy cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 nine-inch frozen pie shells, thawed
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except pie shells. Pour the mixture into pie shells, distributing evenly.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in middle comes out clean and top is golden brown. Allow to stand 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
If you have leftover cooked bacon, just crumble 4 or 5 strips and use it in place of the bacon bits.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).