Famous Fish Taco Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Inspired by the popularity of fish tacos, we came up with a fish dip that's sure to be a hit no matter where or when you serve it. Our party-tested Famous Fish Taco Dip has so much creamy bold flavor, it may just make you party-famous!
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened (1-1/2 packages)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 pounds cooked and flaked catfish
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Nacho chips for dipping
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning mix; mix well. Add fish and gently stir until well combined. Spoon mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot. Top evenly with salsa, olives, cheese, scallions, and a dollop of sour cream. Serve with nacho chips.
- Planning on bringing this along to a party? No problem! You can bring your toppings in a separate container and reheat your dip at your host's house using their microwave or oven. Then, once your dip is all warmed up, just add the final toppings!
- We used U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish to make this tasty and easy dip recipe in our Test Kitchen. Click here to learn more about U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 250
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 86mg 29 %
- Sodium 526mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.4g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!