The Ultimate Tuna Melt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
If you're someone who likes to order the tuna melt from diners, then you're really going to love this recipe. It doesn't get any better than The Ultimate Tuna Melt. This recipe is easy, cheesy, and oh-so-pleasing. Serve it with a bowl of your favorite soup and some chips for even more goodness!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish, drained well
- 4 slices rye bread
- 8 tomato slices
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, Italian dressing, and relish; mix well.
- Top each slice of rye bread with two slices of tomato. Spread tuna evenly over tomatoes, then top with cheddar cheese. Place on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- If you're a fan of pickles, you can add a couple of slices on top of each serving as a finishing touch!
- For even more great recipes with canned tuna, check out our collection of Easy Tuna Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 445
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 30g 61 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 1,005mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 6.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.