Fresh Catch Fish Scampi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can have our Fresh Catch Fish Scampi on the table in under half an hour-honest! Made with easy to find ingredients, this recipe is a change-of-pace from your other meals. And it's so tasty, you'll no doubt add it to your normal dinner rotation after trying just one bite.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds cod fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add garlic, scallions, parsley, dill, oregano, salt, and pepper; saute 2 minutes.
- Place fish in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, and pour butter mixture evenly over top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
Fresh herbs are always great, but dried herbs work well, too. Just substitute with equivalent amounts.
If you want to enjoy this scampi in the traditional way, just serve over cooked pasta.
- For tips on how to be a smart shopper at the fish counter, click here.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more easy dinner recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 547
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 111 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 51g 103 %
- Cholesterol 213mg 71 %
- Sodium 604mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.6g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 0.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.