Sour Cream Crowned Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One bite of our Sour Cream Crowned Fish Fillets and you'll be hooked! Why? Because the creamy, cheesy, and seasoned sauce tastes so perfect with the flaky white fish and crunchy bread crumbs.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 6 fillets
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place fillets in a single layer; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, Parmesan cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper, mix well. Spread mixture evenly over fillets, sprinkle with bread crumbs, and drizzle with butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Want a great go-along to serve with this delicious fish? We suggest you try our rich and creamy mashed potatoes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 346
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 59 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 35g 70 %
- Cholesterol 132mg 44 %
- Sodium 438mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.9g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 2.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!