Barbecue Salmon Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We had to make extra of this Barbecue Salmon Salad because the Test Kitchen could not get enough! This salmon is the most delicious we've ever had. The sweet barbecue compliments the buttery, creamy, perfectly baked salmon in a way that's hard to describe. Best salmon recipe ever? We think so.
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon filets
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place salmon filets on baking sheet and sprinkle with onion powder. Brush barbecue sauce evenly over salmon. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine ranch dressing and avocado; pulse 15 seconds and set aside.
- Evenly divide romaine lettuce onto 2 plates. Top with corn, red onion, and cucumber. Place salmon filet on top of vegetables and drizzle with avocado ranch dressing.
Check This Out!
- We love salmon! And you will too after you taste our Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon, our Golden Salmon Bake, or our delicious Salmon Croquettes!
- Looking for more seafood? Try our Best Crab Meat Recipes for something perfectly decadent.
- You never know when one of these Easy Shrimp Recipes for Every Occasion are going to come in handy!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
We've got more easy salmon recipes waiting for you right here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)