Oven "Fried" Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Theres no deep-fryer needed to make these fish fillets that are crispy on the outside, moist and flaky on the inside. You see, the special coating and the oven-baking make this a healthy option without sacrificing taste.
What You'll Need:
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen white-fleshed fish fillets such as cod, haddock, or whiting, thawed if frozen
- Nonstick cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine the egg whites, lemon juice, dillweed, salt, and pepper. Place the cornflake crumbs in another shallow dish.
- Dip the fish in the egg mixture then the crumbs, coating evenly; place on a baking sheet. Lightly spray the fish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!