Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This stuffed salmon recipe is even better than it looks! Our Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon takes imitation crab and combines it with this beautiful fish to make one of our favorite dinner recipes. Seafood recipes, specifically salmon recipes, can be tricky. So why not go for a seafood dinner recipe you know is going to be a success? This healthy recipe is easy, flavorful, and is sure to leave you pleasently stuffed! Once you try it, we know you'll be hooked.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 6 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon; mix well and set aside.
- Cut a slit lengthwise 3/4 of way through each salmon fillet. Evenly divide stuffing into each slit and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!