Potato Chip Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crushed sour cream and onion potato chips serve as the flavorful breading to our crunchy-crisp Potato Chip Fish Fillets. U.S. farm-raised catfish is the mild and mellow fish that adapts to any recipe, like this one.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 pounds U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup ranch dressing
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine crushed potato chips, parsley, white pepper, and onion powder; mix well.
- Cut fish lengthwise into 2 strips then cut each strip in half crosswise. Brush both sides of fish pieces with butter then place in potato chip mixture, pressing coating evenly onto fish.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until fish flakes easily. Serve with ranch dressing.
For more catfish recipes and information on U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish, visit www.uscatfish.com.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This vegetable side dish is a must-have, especially during the fall season. Our Lentil and Vegetable Medley features a delicious combo of roasted sweet potatoes, sliced Brussels sprouts, hearty lentils, and more. To make it even more flavorful we toss all of these tasty ingredients with some balsamic vinegar. You'll love this!