Mexican Fish Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What better way to celebrate blue skies and warmer weather than with the sun-drenched fiesta flavors of Mexico?! Reel 'em in with this recipe for fish tacos and let the tasty Cinco de Mayo festivities begin!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound cod or other white-fleshed fish, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (12-count) package taco shells, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning; mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the oil and remaining taco seasoning. Add the fish and stir gently to coat.
- Pour the fish into a large skillet and cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until it flakes easily.
- Place the fish in the taco shells then top with lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream topping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 392
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 60mg 20 %
- Sodium 804mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 4.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!