Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know the expression "Save the best for last"? Well, here's our interpretation. All we've got to do for a first-rate dessert recipe is to combine these ready-made staples to form a super dessert! Wanna know the best part? These shortcuts will give you a great dessert recipe without the effort. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1/2- gallon) block chocolate ice cream (not a round tub)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21-ounce) container cherry pie filling, drained
- 1 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers, each split in half
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Remove block of ice cream from package by cutting open container and place on a serving platter, then spread whipped topping evenly around sides.
- Spread drained cherry pie filling over top of block, then stand ladyfingers against whipped topping, lining outside of ice cream block.
- Sprinkle top with chocolate chips and serve, or cover lightly and keep frozen until ready to serve.
Draining the pie filling gives us more fruit with just a little of the gel so our dessert is extra fruity. To fancy it up, a tube of decorating gel will help turn this ice cream cake into a personalized birthday or anniversary cake.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.