Dreamy Orange Ice Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 10 Min
These Dreamy Orange Ice Pops will make the gang feel really special. After all, everybody thinks it takes a lot of work to make homemade ice cream on a stick. (If they only knew how easy these are...Shh!)
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 drops red food color (optional)
- 14 (4-ounce) paper cups (we used Dixie cups)
- Aluminum foil, cut into 14 (3- x 3-inch) squares
- 14 wooden craft sticks
What To Do:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture evenly into paper cups and cover each with a piece of foil. Place a craft stick in center of each cup by gently piercing through foil.
- Freeze 2 to 4 hours, or until ice pops are solid. Remove foil and twist away paper cups. Serve immediately.
These can also be made in your favorite popsicle molds.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!