Dreamy Orange Ice Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 10 Min
These Dreamy Orange Ice Pops will make the gang feel really special. After all, everybody thinks it takes a lot of work to make homemade ice cream on a stick. (If they only knew how easy these are...Shh!)
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 drops red food color (optional)
- 14 (4-ounce) paper cups (we used Dixie cups)
- Aluminum foil, cut into 14 (3- x 3-inch) squares
- 14 wooden craft sticks
What To Do:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture evenly into paper cups and cover each with a piece of foil. Place a craft stick in center of each cup by gently piercing through foil.
- Freeze 2 to 4 hours, or until ice pops are solid. Remove foil and twist away paper cups. Serve immediately.
These can also be made in your favorite popsicle molds.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 68
- Calories from Fat 7.9
- Total Fat 0.9g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.5g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 2.9mg 1 %
- Sodium 11mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.