Cupid's Ice Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve up Cupid's Ice Cream Cupcakes when you can't decide between cake or ice cream for dessert. This clever duo that's a personal-sized cupcake topped with ice cream is sure to win you appreciation from your special someone.
What You'll Need
- 2 (1/4-cup) scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 chocolate cupcakes
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, warmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut
What to Do
- Place cupcakes on individual serving plates. Place 1 scoop chocolate ice cream on each cupcake.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce then sprinkle each with chopped pecans and toasted coconut. Serve immediately.
- You can buy prepared chocolate cupcakes or bake your own. Make as many as you like and freeze the cupcakes with the ice cream. Then when you’re ready to serve, simply drizzle with the caramel sauce and sprinkle with pecans and coconut.
- For other tempting treats, download our Recipes for Romance: 30 Valentine's Day Desserts and Drink Recipes free eCookbook.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!