Family Sized Sundae
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This crowd-pleasing giant ice cream sundae novelty is sure to win you raves at any of your gatherings! With layers of rich ice cream and all the fix-in's they could ask for, it'll be the centerpiece of your dessert table!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21- to 23-ounce) package brownie mix, baked according to package directions
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and peeled
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup maraschino cherries (about 24 cherries)
What to Do
- Crumble half of the brownies over the bottom of a large bowl or trifle dish. Scoop half of the ice cream into balls and place over brownie layer; layer half of the sliced bananas over the ice cream then spoon half the fudge sauce over the bananas.
- Spread half of the whipped topping over the sauce then sprinkle with half of the walnuts and half of the cherries; repeat layers then cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Remove sundae from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.