Family Sized Sundae
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This crowd-pleasing giant ice cream sundae novelty is sure to win you raves at any of your gatherings! With layers of rich ice cream and all the fix-in's they could ask for, it'll be the centerpiece of your dessert table!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21- to 23-ounce) package brownie mix, baked according to package directions
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and peeled
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup maraschino cherries (about 24 cherries)
What to Do
- Crumble half of the brownies over the bottom of a large bowl or trifle dish. Scoop half of the ice cream into balls and place over brownie layer; layer half of the sliced bananas over the ice cream then spoon half the fudge sauce over the bananas.
- Spread half of the whipped topping over the sauce then sprinkle with half of the walnuts and half of the cherries; repeat layers then cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Remove sundae from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!