Family Sized Sundae
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This crowd-pleasing giant ice cream sundae novelty is sure to win you raves at any of your gatherings! With layers of rich ice cream and all the fix-in's they could ask for, it'll be the centerpiece of your dessert table!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21- to 23-ounce) package brownie mix, baked according to package directions
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and peeled
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup maraschino cherries (about 24 cherries)
What to Do
- Crumble half of the brownies over the bottom of a large bowl or trifle dish. Scoop half of the ice cream into balls and place over brownie layer; layer half of the sliced bananas over the ice cream then spoon half the fudge sauce over the bananas.
- Spread half of the whipped topping over the sauce then sprinkle with half of the walnuts and half of the cherries; repeat layers then cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Remove sundae from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.