I Scream Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 10 Min
Everybody will be screaming with delight when you realize that our I Scream Pizza is made of ice cream and, oh, boy, candy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup malted milk balls
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread cookie dough into a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Spread ice cream evenly over cooled cookie crust and sprinkle with coconut. Push malted milk balls into ice cream. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
Topping a pizza is a personal matter so, just as with traditional pizza, this pizza can be topped with malted milk balls or almost any of your favorite candy or ice cream toppings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!