The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
I Scream Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Everybody will be screaming with delight when you realize that our I Scream Pizza is made of ice cream and, oh, boy, candy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup malted milk balls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread cookie dough into a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Spread ice cream evenly over cooled cookie crust and sprinkle with coconut. Push malted milk balls into ice cream. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
Topping a pizza is a personal matter so, just as with traditional pizza, this pizza can be topped with malted milk balls or almost any of your favorite candy or ice cream toppings.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!