I Scream Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Everybody will be screaming with delight when you realize that our I Scream Pizza is made of ice cream and, oh, boy, candy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup malted milk balls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread cookie dough into a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Spread ice cream evenly over cooled cookie crust and sprinkle with coconut. Push malted milk balls into ice cream. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
Topping a pizza is a personal matter so, just as with traditional pizza, this pizza can be topped with malted milk balls or almost any of your favorite candy or ice cream toppings.