Cherry Cordial Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy-as-pie, heavenly ice cream was inspired by the cherry cordial, the luscious candy box confection. With tangy maraschino cherries, crunchy nuts and sweet chocolate chips floating in the rich ice cream, you can't miss!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (10-ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a large bowl, stir together the softened ice cream, cherries, pecans, and chocolate chips until well mixed. Spoon into a 10-inch springform pan, cover, and freeze until firm.
- When ready to serve, unmold and slice.
Serve each slice with a drizzle of creme de cacao or other chocolate liqueur, and/or a dollop of whipped cream with some additional chopped pecans and a whole maraschino cherry.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.