Cherry Cordial Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy-as-pie, heavenly ice cream was inspired by the cherry cordial, the luscious candy box confection. With tangy maraschino cherries, crunchy nuts and sweet chocolate chips floating in the rich ice cream, you can't miss!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (10-ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a large bowl, stir together the softened ice cream, cherries, pecans, and chocolate chips until well mixed. Spoon into a 10-inch springform pan, cover, and freeze until firm.
- When ready to serve, unmold and slice.
Serve each slice with a drizzle of creme de cacao or other chocolate liqueur, and/or a dollop of whipped cream with some additional chopped pecans and a whole maraschino cherry.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!