Ice Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Our fudgy Ice Cream Cupcakes are filled with mint chocolate chip ice cream, which gives them their sophisticated taste. Rich and chocolaty are the best words for this special dessert recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 of a 4.67-ounce package chocolate mints (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 12 foil baking cups into a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs; stir until well blended. Spoon batter into baking cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool completely.
- Horizontally slice tops off cooled cupcakes. Place 1 scoop of ice cream on each cupcake bottom and replace tops. Dollop each cupcake with whipped topping and sprinkle with chocolate mints. Freeze 2 hours until firm then serve or cover and keep frozen until ready to serve.
The chocolate mints can be used whole, chopped or, for a more elegant presentation, use a vegetable peeler to create chocolate-mint curls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Freshly squeezed orange juice helps turn these Double-Orange Glazed Cookies into a tasty, sunny treat that they won't be able to stop snackin' on. Bake these "doubly-orangey-good" cookies when you're looking for a sunshine-y way to brighten up your gang!