Easy Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
This Easy Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream is a perfect way to get that creamy pumpkin flavor, and flaky cinnamon pie crust, all in one dessert recipe! This homemade ice cream is our creamiest, most pumpkiny flavored dessert yet, and we know that the family is going to love it. After all, what's not to love about a delicious frosty treat over the holiday season?
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce box)
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll pie crust and place it flat on a baking sheet. (No, we are not putting this in a pie plate, we are laying it flat.) In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well. Sprinkle pie crust evenly with sugar mixture. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until crust is golden; let cool, then coarsely crumble.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine pumpkin pie filling, condensed milk, vanilla, and salt; mix well. In another large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into pumpkin pie mixture. Fold in pecans.
- Pour half the mixture into a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan. Sprinkle half the pie crust crumbles on top. Spoon remaining pumpkin pie mixture over crumbles. Cover and freeze 6 hours or until ice cream is solid. Serve with remaining pie crust crumbles on top.
To Fancy It Up:
- Right before serving, drizzle each dish with caramel syrup and sprinkle on even more pecans then dig in!
- If you can only find a 30oz can of pumpkin pie feeling, you can use half the can, or make a double batch! Enjoy!
- Our Pumpkin Patch Pancakes are the perfect way to start your day with that sweet pumpkin flavor!
- Calling all pumpkin lovers! Try one of these Perfect Pumpkin Recipes.
- We want more pie filling! And these are our Best Homemade Desserts with Pie Fillings.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
We love these easy pie recipes and so will you!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!